5 Strong Suggestions On How To Compose An Essay On Army Values
The army is one of the most important institutions in any country. We count on soldiers to protect us, to keep things under control and to fight for our country. Many of them are ready to give up their life on the battle field, and we should be always grateful for this. In a few countries of the world any young man is obligated to join the forces, as long as he does not have a good reason to not do it. As you can see, an essay on this topic is very complex and it can be very sensitive for students who have military fathers. Follow these strong suggestions when you compose your essay:
- Never criticize. The system is not perfect, and sometimes unjust things happen in the army. Even so, you should not discuss this in your composition. You don’t know what really happened, how soldiers live and what orders they receive. Leave these scandals for the media and try to be as positive as possible.
- Talk about your country. If you have Internet, you can easily find out more about other country’s military system, but this does not belong in your paper. On the internet there are many incorrect facts and you would not want to write something fake in your essay. Besides, you should focus on the soldiers from your country, because they truly deserve this.
- Discuss about the moral obligation to join the army. Do you think that the government should force us to join, or it is a moral obligation? Is there anything that the government could do to convince more young men to join the troops? What is the public opinion about this issue in your city?
- Remember the history. For sure your country was involved in some conflicts in the past, and the army had to interfere. You can write all about this and how they managed to win the battle and to defeat the enemy. You can even bring pictures with the weapons that they were using in that time.
- Try to talk with a soldier. This is the best way to find out real information about this job. He will tell you all about his daily schedule and the way he keeps himself brave. Also, you can ask him what made him choose this path in life.