20 Brilliant Ideas For Your Essay About Friendship And Money
Friendship and money, quite the combination yet these two seemingly unrelated facts of life can have quite the impact on each other, one more than the other. An essay following this theme should prove an interesting one since we all have something to say on the matter. The difference in cultural and economic backgrounds also play a significant part in how these two facts of life are defined.
Writing an essay on this topic can be easy once one follows a suitable format and also, most importantly, they must select a suitable topic that has both enough available information on it as well as the ability to capture a reader’s interest. The following is a list of 20 brilliant ideas for your essay about friendship and money.
- Which would you consider the most important to a happy life, friendship or money ?
- The story of a boy who had no friends until he acquired a lot of money.
- If you had the option to lose all of you worldly possessions in order to save the life of a person you just met, what would you do?
- Rich people have rich friends.
- Why is it so important to rich people that their children marry persons of similar wealth when they will simply die and leave all their material possessions behind?
- How I lost my friend when I lost my wealth.
- Which is likely to last longer, our friendship or my money?
- What is the cost of obtaining friendship with someone you always wanted to, but never could?
- How do persons that buy friends live with themselves
- When a person marries another person because of money, are they truly happy or are they missing out on something precious in life?
- Do leaders of social groups depend on who has the most money or the best personality?
- Are material possessions defining who we associate with more than similarities in ideologies?
- Will we one day eliminate the need to assign value to material possessions and evolve a new type of human relationship?
- How much does money affect the people we have as friends?
- We usually become friends with people that are physically close to us, does money play a role in this?
- What are the benefits of choosing money over friendship?
- What are the benefits of choosing friendship over money?
- Does lending money to a friend affect the relationship?
- Are women shallow for wanting to marry rich men?
- Do children of rich people have an advantage at social events?