A List Of 15 Interesting Expository Essay Topics You Should To Consider
Most students would agree that choosing a topic for your essay is the hardest part of writing it. This is especially important for an expository essay where you are giving your opinion and writing from your own point of view because there are so many different possible topics. Your teacher may or may not give you some guidance for a topic. Either way, you can use this list of 15 interesting paper topics to get started, and keep in mind that you can always alter them to fit your own opinions and interests:
- What is the job that your family expects you to do, and what is the job that you actually want to do? Are they the same or different?
- What do you think makes the difference between a good teach and an exceptional teacher?
- What is the most special day of your life thus far that you can remember? What made it so special?
- How would your life be different if you had no phone, no computer, and no TV for a week? Do you think it would be better or worse?
- What do you think makes a good friend? If you asked your friends do you think they’d say you have those characteristics?
- If people came back as their pets and pets came back as their owners, do you think you’d be happy and well treated?
- What is the most important lesson that you have learned in the last year?
- If you could choose one invention to have never been invented, what would it be?
- If you were the president, what would your first big policy priority be?
- How is your life different from that of your grandparents? How is it the same?
- How do you think your life will be different from that of your grandchildren? How do you think it will be the same?
- How would human civilization be different if the ability to start and control fire was never discovered?
- What is the food that you most associate with your family? Where do you think that association comes from?
- Do you think it should be mandatory for all students to participate in a team sport?
- Do you think students should be forced to learn skills like how to grow food and how build a house?